Online – Working Group: Gifts from the Stirred Kitchen for Mother’s Day.
- April 2022 from Verena Grewenig
The theme of the evening was Gifts from the Stirred Kitchen for Mother’s Day.
In this creative working group there were again suggestions and ideas from the kitchen. Step by step, the individual recipes were discussed and each participant*in could stir in front of their own screen.
By the end of the evening, everyone had conjured up fragrant scrubs, massage candles and solid deodorants.
Peelings, from salt or sugar
- 100 g salt or sugar (brown sugar has more exfoliating effect than white sugar)
- 20 g fatty oil as desired e.g. almond oil, apricot kernel oil, coconut oil melted, oil macerates with vanilla, tonka or coffee
- 4 drops of essential oil of your choice
Add the essential oils to the fatty oil and then mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a fork, the mixture should be slightly crumbly and not too greasy, Transfer the whole into a jar or screw jar with a lid
Other exfoliating agents can be used:
- Coffee grounds
- Coffee powder
- Oat flakes
- poppy seeds
- dried and ground herbs and citrus peels
For all ingredients, pay attention to organic quality and unrefined products.
Who got desire more to stir there is on 30.04.2022 a day seminar online stirring kitchen and on 23 and 24.06.2022 a 2 day seminar online on the subject of aroma cooking.
You can find more information under Events/Webinars
Head of the Eifel working group